Senator Tom Cotton has introduced the Combatting Racist Training in the Military Act (S. 968) which will keep critical race theory out of the military. This bill will prohibit the Armed Services from teaching that any race is superior or inferior to another.
The Senate should add this bill as an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, or the NDAA. The amendment will be introduced in the Armed Services Committee.
Please take time on Tuesday to call some of the members of the Armed Services committee and tell them to “keep CRT out of our military by adding S. 968 to the NDAA.”
Hello, my name is [NAME] and I’m calling today to voice support for the Combating Racist Training in the Military Act (S. 968).
I encourage you to support adding this bill to the National Defense Authorization Act as an amendment.
CRT should have no place in our military.
Teaching service members that they are inherently superior or inferior to those that they serve alongside will demoralize and divide units, undermine cohesion, and make them less effective in combat.
S 968 will prohibit the Armed Services from teaching that any race is superior or inferior to another, which is something we should all agree about.
Please tell [SENATOR] to support adding S. 968 to the NDAA.
Here is a list of the members of the committee, along with their phone numbers:
(202) 224-4642 Sen. Jack Reed (D-RI)
(202) 224-2841 Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH)
(202) 224-4451 Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D - NY)
(202) 224-2823 Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D - CT)
(202) 224-6361 Sen. Mazie Hirono (D - HI)
(202) 224-4024 Sen. Tim Kaine (D - VA)
(202) 224-5344 Sen. Angus King (I - ME)
(202) 224-4543 Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D - MA)
(202) 224-6221 Sen. Gary C. Peters (D - MI)
(202) 224-3954 Sen. Joe Manchin (D - WV)
(202) 224-2854 Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D - IL)
(202) 224-6244 Sen. Jacky Rosen (D - NV)
(202) 224-2235 Sen. Mark Kelly (D - AZ)
(202) 224-4721 Sen. James Inhofe (R - OK)
(202) 224-6253 Sen. Roger Wicker (R - MS)
(202) 224-6551 Sen. Deb Fischer (R - NE)
(202) 224-2353 Sen. Tom Cotton (R - AR)
(202) 224-5842 Sen. Mike Rounds (R - SD)
(202) 224-3254 Sen. Joni Ernst (R - IA)
(202) 224-6342 Sen. Thom Tillis (R - NC)
(202) 224-3004 Sen. Dan Sullivan (R - AK)
(202) 224-2043 Sen. Kevin Cramer (R - ND)
(202) 224-5274 Sen. Rick Scott (R - FL)
(202) 224-3344 Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R - TN)
(202) 224-6154 Sen. Josh Hawley (R - MO)
(202) 224-4124 Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R - AL)