This week, the Senate will try to tear apart America’s constitution by appointing Richard Cordray to be a new, all-powerful, super bureaucrat. President Obama nominated Cordray to head up the unaccountable Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
Here’s the message conservatives need to give to their Senators:
- Please vote NO on “Super Bureaucrat” Richard Cordray
- The CFBP, created by Dodd-Frank, is a vast, unaccountable bureaucracy
- Housed within the Federal Reserve, it can operate unchecked by Congress and the President
- America needs more accountability from government, not less
- Voting NO on Cordray can block this unaccountable bureaucracy from enacting job-killing regulations
Call Iowa’s Senators now:
Sen. Charles Grassley 202-224-3744
Sen. Tom Harkin 202-224-3254
In the comments section, let us know how your call went. We’re especially interested in offices that indicate opposition to Richard Cordray’s confirmation.