Help us push her to co-sponsor the bill: call Rep. Hayworth’s office and ask when she will co-sponsor HR 1182.
- Call (202) 225-5441 during east coast business hours and deliver the message outlined below.
- Fannie Mae is asking for another $4.6 billion bailout due to another quarterly loss, something that has become commonplace for the agency – it is time to end Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Fannie and Freddie helped cause the housing crisis worse and they have been on taxpayer life support since 2008.
- Rep. Hayworth sits on the Financial Services committee. She needs to lead the effort to prevent another housing crisis and bailout: tackling the Fannie and Freddie problem once and for all.
- Please cosponsor H.R.1182, Bailout Elimination and Taxpayer Protection Act.
After you’re done with the call, use the form on the right to send us a report. We will keep the pressure on to ensure Representatives co-sponsor HR 1182.